12.23.2010

DIY Play Kitchen Part 1

The beginnings of what will hopefully be an a-dorable play kitchen for my kidlette.  A neighbor was tearing them out of her kitchen.  I should clarify: neighbor suggests I actually knew the person.  Someone I live near was tearing her kitchen cabinets out.  I was heading out for a jog and saw the guys carrying them out of her house and loading them onto a truck.  Inspiration struck (and by inspiration I mean all the time I'd spent drooling over everybody else's DIY play kitchens kicked in) and I saw my golden opportunity.  Guess what? They let me have them for free-dizzle!


Here they are just as they came.  Beauties.  Tabula rasas.  Full of raw play kitchen potential.



Stay tuned!  They are almost finished, but I'm just now getting around to posting pics of what I did, so I'm going to do several posts on their transformation.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment